Canvas & PVC Products
We would love to try and custom make your special design so please do bring it to us. We also do all types of repair work, replace zips, patch holes, tears alterations, add-ons etc etc. Bring in your old or new frame, bag or any type of cover and we will gladly make a new one in canvas, pvc, netting, nylon, polyester, polyethylene or oxford.
Bring us your idea and together we will try to create a masterpiece
We custom make and repair anything according to the customers liking. That includes anything from canvas, PVC, netting, nylon, polyester, polyethylene to oxford. Please have a look at out Services page for a detail description of all our work and products we offer.
- Repair / custom make of Canvas & PVC Awnings
- Repair / custom make of Tents
- Repair / custom make of Swimming Pool Covers
- Repair / custom make of Trailer, Boat, Motorcycle, Quad or Caravan Covers
- Repair / custom make of Gazebo’s
- Repair / custom make of all kind of Bags
- Repair / custom make of Roof Frame Covers
Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else that is not mentioned here on our website, so that we can discuss it and see how we can work together to help you.
Canvas & PVC Products CC
Cnr Railway & Kirsten Street
We have a few ways in place of how to contact us
- Call Us: 078 364 9170
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Us: Unit 1, Cnr Railway & Kirsten Street, Parow East, Cape Town
- Whatsapp on website: 078 364 9170
- Contact Us Form: www.canvas-pvc/contact-us
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/canvas.pvc
Yes. Wether we come out to our clients premises or you bring in your product, we give a 100% free quote.
Yes, we need a 50% deposit after accepting the quote. This is for the materials that is used to start making your product. After finishing the product the outstanding amount is payable.
Yes we do. We come out to your house to take the measurements. We like to do that ourselves, because if there is some mistake it is our fault and we need to correct that mistake ourselves.
When we are finish with the making of the product we will contact our client to arrange a date to come and install the product.
Yes, after you accepted the quote you need to bring in your trailer as we need it to take measurements and to check the fitting of the cover. Your trailer will be parked safely behind locked doors on our premises.